Hope everyone is having a great week!
Couple of updates and things to mark your calendars for:
- Spirit Store- the PTO Online Spirit Store is set up and ready for shoppers! These are items that we have left from our Spirit Store sells and not pre-order items. Only those items shown are available. You can order and pay online and have delivered to your child’s homeroom! Its so easy! Click here
- Chick-fil-A Night is next TUESDAY, September 25th! Don’t cook – take the whole family out to CFA (at Dixie Farm and 518) between the hours of 5-8pm. You can enjoy dinner and help the school at the same time! Be sure and let them know you are there for the Westwood and Bales Spirit Night. Flyers will be coming home with students – you do not need to have the flyer to attend or to get credit for the school
- Book Fair and Literacy Night are right around the corner! This event provides an opportunity for the school and the community to come together to promote literacy. Please remember it is Thursday, Oct. 4th from 5:00 – 6:30, and the Book Fair is the same day from 4:30 – 6:00 (in addition to the daytime hours). Our HS Drama Department has been kind enough to agree to send some of their actors here, during the Book Fair, from their theatre production, Seussical The Musical! The PTO will be selling both slices of pizza and soft drinks for a dollar each in the covered breezeway between Westwood and Bales. To volunteer to help serve pizza click here. There will be so many fun, literacy activities for everyone to enjoy.
- Book Fair will be going on the week of October 1st at both schools. To sign up to volunteer click here
- Next PTO Meeting will be at the Westwood Cafeteria at 9am on Friday, October 5th. Voting for the co-chair positions will be from 8:15am-9:00am. You must be present to vote. Be sure and check out the PTO calendar for other upcoming dates! Click here
Thanks and have a great weekend!